Monday, April 25, 2016

Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment


Review: Overall- the gel feels a bit greasy going on, thus it is a bit problematic during the day, but overnight it's okay for an eye cream. I find that it's really thick and you really have to pat it on to get your skin to absorb it. It makes my undereye area feel moist which is great and I do notice that it makes my concealer look a bit better under the eye area. Personally, It does not feel like it has many anti-aging benefits which is what I was initially looking for in an eye cream. My under eye area is very dry and sometimes I get dark circles. I feel that I need something more "heavy duty" for my under eye area.
I honestly think I've tried better eye creams than this. Another thing that I dislike about this cream is the packaging - Although it comes in a pump and it's very hygienic, you don't really know how much you have left in there.
 
Claim of what it is formulated to do:"Two combined amino acids and powerful antioxidants hydrate the skin to improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix seed and vitamin E reduce the appearance of puffiness and diminish dark circles, while willowherb, and other beneficial ingredients help support natural cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines. Sephora
 
Ingredients Review: Majority of the ingredients are great. If you look up the red ones you would find that they're irritants associated with the organs. But they're not that harmful when put in low dosages. (I do not rely on one source for this information, I do look at several websites) Look up the ingredients highlighted in red to learn more about them.
Ingredients: Water, CyclomethiconeButylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Coix Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Alanyl Glutamine, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Angelica Keiskei Extract, Jujube Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza (Licorice) Extract, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rose Hips) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
Price = $47.00
Ratings = 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment