Friday, April 22, 2016

Favorite Lip Balm: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy



I've tried high-end lip balms, pharmaceutical ones out there and out of all of them, I really like this lip moisturizer. It's not my HG product but so far it is the best one I've tried. It has a slanted tip applicator and it smells like peppermint. It's not greasy and it is quite long lastingIf you sleep in with this product on your lips, you will wake up with soft, luscious lips

I used to buy lipsticks with moisturizer built in but now I could use the lipsticks that I never thought I could wear.  This product contains Shea butter, which fills in the creases of your lips wonderfully and makes them look plump and delicious. It also adds a barrier to your lips as well- sealing in the moisture. I reapply this product to my lips probably 2-3 times a day.This product will not only make your lips look plump in the short term, it will also repair your lips and restore their natural fullness. The only downside to this product is that it does not contain sunscreen in it. 


Ingredients:
-Colloidal Oatmeal: Soothes skin. 
-Shea Butter: Moisturizes and provides barrier protection. 
-Glycerin: Moisturizes and protects the skin.
-Dimethicone: Softens the skin.

Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Diisostearate, Dimethicone, Flavor (Aroma), Glycerin, Triisostearin, Colloidal Oat Flour, Tocopherol, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Water, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Hyaluronic Acid.

Ingredients Summary: All ingredients are great, except for one which is said to be toxic for the organs. 


Price: $15.00
Ratings: 4/5   (-1 because of that one ingredient)

No comments:

Post a Comment