Thursday, April 28, 2016

Kat Von D - Lolita Review




Review: We've all heard about this popular "Lolita" liquid lipstick colour that all the makeup bloggers and youtube gurus are raving about so I just had to pick one up one for myself to see what all this hubbub is about. After several uses, I must say that I'm very impressed. It's very pigmented and goes on like butter. I find that I don't have to use lipliner with this because of the slanted tip of the brush, it's never a messy application. It doesn't accentuate dryness either.  It is a true mauve-y brown/rose. It's very matte on the lips but doesn't feel dry at all. I think this is a colour that would look beautiful with any skintone. It holds up quite well through the day, very long-lasting even after eating,  I noticed that its still there.
 
 I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals – and never will be” – Kat Von D (That's a plus!)
KAT-VON-D-Lolita-swatches1
A comparison of Lolita & Lolita II
Ingredients Review: I had a hard time finding the ingredients for this liquid lipstick online. Both the sephora website, and the Kat Von D website only had the benefits. Hence I had to take a picture,  Propylene carbonateTocopheryl acetate are the only irritants I found which are linked to mild toxicity. I'm shocked that the ingredients aren't as bad as I thought they would be, considering that this liquid lipstick lasts so many hours.

Price = $24.00 CAD
Rating = 5/5. I would buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment